Last Updated: 03.09.2023
The content on Deeplab.com is not intended for users under the age of 18. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or have the consent of a parent or guardian.
Use of Content:
Deeplab.com allows the use of its materials, including news articles and other content, under the following conditions:
You may use our content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
When using our content, you must clearly and prominently attribute Deeplab.com as the source by including a link back to the original article or the Deeplab.com homepage.
In connection with your use of the Website, you agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or these Terms.
- Using the Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Website.
- Impersonating any person or entity or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our Website, user accounts, or computer systems.
- Engaging in any automated use of the Website, such as using scripts to send comments or messages.
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
Changes to Terms:
Deeplab.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on this page, and the date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top of the Terms.